It’s another good news Friday! Here’s an update:
1. My PIN came! Whoo-hoo! I can wire money overseas. NICE.
2. Yesterday I received my revised logos. LOVED them. Not a bad one in the bunch. After talking with the ladies from Stitch Design Co. I’ve found I can incorporate a lot of the ideas I like into other design elements of my brand. I’ve narrowed down the actual logo to two choices. As big marketing geek, this is really exciting stuff.
3. Today is National Day in China and there is a national holiday through October 7th. Before Wendy went on holiday she made sure to check in with me, confirm the bag changes and get the leather and hardware samples ready to send. Also, she told me they are going to ship the products on their account so I don’t have to set up my own just yet. Awesome.
4. Thanks to my husband and one of our handy friends all the IKEA furniture is set up in my office. My father helped me get all the needed office supplies so the whole operation should be fully functional sometime this month.
5. Yesterday I applied for a free seminar with the almighty Seth Godin. If you are a woman entrepreneur I highly encourage you to apply as well. Even if you don’t get in, the process will make you evaluate your business. And if you do get in, please tell me all about it!
That’s all the news for this week. Hope your Friday is full of good news too.