It’s Friday (whooo hooooo!) and with that comes our weekly round-up:
1. I’ve picked a logo and am working with Stitch to tweak it and pick out colors. After all the Gap hoopla over their new logo this week, it reinforces how important your logo is to the customer. To my friends at the Gap – we loved you just the way you were.
2. As of yesterday, I’m in search of a Fulfilment Center. Luckily, Charleston is a port city so we have a lot of these facilities. Emails have gone out to half a dozen companies and I hope to hear from at least a few of them by the end of today.
3. The search for a website partner is clipping right along. I’m expecting a quote to come in today and I have a phone call with another company this afternoon. With each person I speak with I’m learning what I want, what I don’t want and what this line item in the budget will look like.
4. Now that I have a launch date (yea!) everything is working back from that day. I’m feeling the pressure, but more importantly feeling the excitement start to build. Perhaps even a little buzz? A marketing maven can hope.
5. As I mentioned last week, I applied to be part of Seth Godin’s 3-day FREE seminar. Have you? The last day you can do it is Noon EST on Sunday. DO IT.
6. Need a feel good song to kick off your weekend? Play Like a G6 by the Far East Movement, get yourself a wind fan and make a nice slow entrance. Or just dance around with your Diet Coke like someone I know.
That’s all the news from here. Enjoy your weekend! (And don’t be acting like you’re drunk when you’re sober. Seriously.)